Holiday gift-giving can be stressful! Over years, I’ve been told I’m a good gift-giver, so I thought I’d help you out with energizing some ideas for your family and friends. Below are a few of my few of my favorite things.
Yes, I just sang "favorite things", growing up with a Swiss mother, we watched "The Sound of Music"every December, and I thought it was a Christmas movie!
1. Essential Oils - I never thought I'd be an "Oiler," yet in the last couple of years, I have fallen in love with Young Living Products and essential oils! Some of my favorite oils include: Cedarwood, Joy, Gratitude, Stress Away, and Valor. There are some great holiday bundles this year and don't get me started about the Thieves Household Cleaner - its the best natural multi-use cleaner I've ever used and smells like Christmas!
2. Gift an Experience – In a world were we have too much stuff, consider giving the gift of an experience! Giving a gift card that's fun, personalize, or unique is one of my favorite things to do. Easy ideas one from their favorite restaurant, store, or an Amazon, yet I like to get more creative: Amtrak cards to friends who love to ride the rails, iFly indoor skydiving with my teenage nephew, a Raddish subscription for my niece who loves to cook, sunset gondola rides, or spending a night out together at a seasonal celebration like Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village. You can even keep it simple and gift a homemade coupon book for doing chores, a night out, or a hug when they need it. Your options are endless and the more creative and personalized you get them more your loved ones know you care and feel values.
4. Flip & Tumble 24-7 Shopping Bags – I absolutely love these reusable shopping bags and they make a GREAT stocking stuffer! They are fun, colorful, and conveniently roll-up into a little pocket to easily have on hand. I keep three of them in my purse so they are always at the ready. Their reusable produce bags are great too.
7. A Nespresso - Speaking of coffee, I love, love, love my Nespresso Pixie! Leave it to a Swiss company to create an ingenious little espresso machine that heats up to brew a perfect cup in 25 seconds, uses aluminum pods instead of plastic, and pays to ship them back for recycling! Read more about Nespresso's sustainability efforts. Shop with my referral code: MHN247 to receive $40 off any machine & free capsule dispenser!
9. Shop Local - Support small business owners locally and online. I know you know have a favorite local hotspot, know someone with a Etsy store, or other small business and I'm sure they have gift cards or great gift items you friends and family members would love. Places like the Artisan Bench, people like my friend Lavana who makes amazing glass jewelry, or my boyfriend's nephew who makes these unique decorative Michigan art pieces with petoskey stones.
This post includes affiliate links.