Enjoy this list of fun, festive and unique ways for sharing the holiday spirit and gift giving this season.
1. Let's start with the Thoughtful Ways to Brighten the Holidays, since we often since get often caught up in the hustle and bustle of season. We tend to forget the simple ways we can make this season more festive and bring cheer to our lives and into our communities - all of which won't cost you any more than your time and energy!
2. Shop Uncommon Goods for creative, original gifts that go beyond ordinary. Find unique household items, interesting puzzles/games, and an incredible variety of virtual "do it yourself" and "how to" experiences that will be sure to create fun memories!
3. Unique Corporate Gift Ideas - Here’s some great advice for the dos and don’ts of corporate gift giving, along with a list of ideas for the clients and/or employees on your list. A couple things I'd add to the list are gifting a solar charger power bank to charge devices, an extra day off to your employees, or eco-friendly corporate gift from Clove & Twine.
4. Send the cool gift of Jeni's Ice Cream! This year's tasty holiday flavors include: cranberry crumble, white chocolate peppermint, Mexican hot chocolate, pistachio macaroon, and boozy egg nog. Yet you can never go wrong with any of the traditional favorites like brown butter almond brittle, darkest chocolate, salty caramel, bramble berry crisp or honey vanilla bean. (Sharing pints of Jeni's is also my favorite to brighten someone's birthday!)
5. A Raddish subscription is a great gift for kids on your list. My niece Lauren loved getting a her monthly box filled with illustrated recipe cards, a detailed grocery list, a handy kitchen gadget, culinary skill cards, and a collectable apron patch. (The apron is an add on when you first order.)
While she's outgrown her subscription, Lauren is still a chef in the kitchen and love cooking and baking with her collection of kitchen tools!
6. WTF Notebooks celebrate life's imperfections and are the perfect gift for snarky, sarcastic family members and friends on your list. With a variety of fun and awkward covers, they'll love having these journals sitting out on their desk (or anywhere someone will see it) to people around them wonder whats written inside.
7. Holiday Treats from Sugarwish are fun way to send candy, cookies, popcorn, cocoa, coffee or tea to sweeten the season. You pick the gift size and they get to pick their favorite goodies - so you know they'll get what they want. You can even send dog treats to the animal lovers and/or furry friends on your list.
Need more ideas? Here are some more Fun, Stressless & Sustainable Gift Ideas that I've shared in the past.
This post includes affiliate links